Saturday 1 December 2018

Today I got expelled out of nature's rotting womb into the coldness and immorality of the ignorant society, and got raised by docile wolves who've forgotten how to hunt, spending their existance on filthy infected needles while staring at the sky with their mouths open, in hope that something will, someday fall out of the sky to fill their insatiable guts up to the empty pots that took place of their hearts. The fire is there, there's no need for ignition as it has always been burning, waiting.
But I am just a tube that brings nothing but changing drafts to their fire, as I am as empty as their hearts, disowning everything I am and I have, for I have nothing and I am nothing but a black hole, sucking the world's joy and pain in, trying to live off it, although my hunger too, never ends. All the bliss and the struggle that exists could never fill me up, for I feel it, but I don't understand it. So I watch the sun and the earth trying to feed me in despair, trying to breathe life into me, but there is nothing to breathe into, as long as I am not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment